Terbaru Dari Betol-betol Hangat!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Plain Thought - What Makes A Human

2 November 2011 - 4.54 pm

There are lots of things going on in my life recently. They are some might say melodramatic, but just because some (or a lot) would think that, it doesn't mean that they're undeserving some sort of attention. The feeling of being betrayed, being unfairly judged, being taken advantage from, being jealous, all of these feelings, add up to the mounting of sadness in me.

Some people judge me with normality, without knowing that the situation I am in is far from normal. And believe me, I am not being over-reacting. Some happily popped questions that maybe from their point of view are nothing but questions of being good people, but without them knowing, the questions hurt........... There are something that I can't have in this life, and because of that, other people might see me living my life a bit differently from others. It's not that I want to be different, but I can't help it. It's something that I need to make up for my mistakes.....

So to people who know me, I have my reasons for the way I choose to live my life. Even if you don't care about me, please understand my decisions. Even if you can't find to understand, please respect my prerogative. I just want to be apart of this world, despite that I am not deserving it...........................

3 comments:

hawiz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

woowooo...chill beb

Love.U.Fantasia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

relax nobiitt...ignore them..do wat u want..dun let others judge u....they dun deserve dat...:)

Ash said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@-urul -ahida : yup. Ignoring them..

My Followers

Jom Share2 Blog Kat Sini!!