Terbaru Dari Betol-betol Hangat!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Plain Disgusting - Visitor or Permanent Residence?


5 April 2011 - 2.19 pm

Upon feeling an uncontrollable drowsiness at work (maybe caused by reading too many pages of a 1060-paged book), I went to the pantry in my office, knowing that there are a few sachets of Nescafe 3-in-1 drink. I can get nicotine-jolt just by thinking of the sachets. As I opened the drawer where we placed the sachets and grabbed into the plastic packet to get a hold to 1 of the sachets, I can see that one of the sachets had a hole on it. Without having to think further, I knew that,

There's a mouse in the pantry!



Here's a couple of pics that I took.



Now, don't get me wrong. I may find cockroaches disgusting, but I don't have a problem with mouses at all. It's just the fact that the mouse is damaging the Nescafe and Milo sachets that frustrates the hell out of me.

So the question is, is the mouse staying? I hope not!

Chow!

2 comments:

zieta mazita said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yikessss...ade tikus...dont like dont like=P

yazidy81 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

comel la tikus.. haha!!

My Followers

Jom Share2 Blog Kat Sini!!